[Guide to unfollow blogger blog, How to Unfollow a Blogspot blog, How to Stop Following a Blogger Blog, Stop following a blogspot blog]
Why Would You Like to Unfollow?
There may be several reasons. Most common is that you don't like the blog anymore. It's just not doing it! It's quality has been degraded and you may have found better blog to follow. Or may be the blog writer has copied your blog articles and posted in his/her site without asking your permission which simply puts you in rage. And you decided to turn your face back.
Wait! How Do I do Unfollow a Blogger or Blogspot Blog?
It's very simple and easy. Just follow the step by step guide in next section and in no time you will fulfil your wish.
Steps to Stop Following
- Log in to your blogspot account
- Click on Design (if new blogspot blog template) or Dashboard (for old classic blogspot template).
- Click on My Blogs on top left corner of the current page. You will be on the page where all of your blogs are enlisted.
- Click on Reading List which will show list of all the blogs you are following. Now click on the Manage Reading List (a mechanical wheel button - marked in green color) on the right corner of Reading List.
- You will be now in the page which shows Manage Blogs I'm Following as below:
- Click on Settings on the right side of the blog you are following.
- A pop up window will appear, showing you the settings for the blog you are following.
- Click on Stop Following this site (encircled in red) as shown below:
- Confirm stop following on next window.
- Under the page Manage Blogs I'm following, unfollowed blogs will not be shown anymore.
It's always good to clear up mess and tidy up a bit. Not to worry about what the writer would think/mind, they will not be informed (even they do, it's your life, your choice!).
Is this post useful for you? If it is, I will appreciate if you will share within your circles.